KPMG is one of the top firms you can work in Nigeria. Apart from the KPMG salary structure in Nigeria or how much KPMG workers are paid in Nigeria, the firm is a top auditing company in Nigeria. KPMG is a firm that you can develop your career under, once employed in their team of renowned professionals in the auditing industry.
What does KPMG mean?
KPMG is an acronym for Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler. This is an agency that holds a reputation for the provision of professional services in auditing all around the world. The main KPMG headquarters is located in the Netherlands, however, the Nigerian head office of KPMG is at Victoria Island, Lagos.
KPMG is one of the biggest auditing firms in the world along with Ernst and Young (EY), Deloitte, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). These auditing Companies are collectively known as “The Big Four Auditors.”
KPMG is partners with individuals, private organizations, and corporations in over 147 countries across the globe. Apart from the KPMG in the Netherlands, the KPMG companies in other countries are referred to as “KPMG member firms”, of which Nigeria is a party.
KPMG Nigeria as a KPMG member firm has been operating since 1978. The KPMG Advisory services and KPMG professional services in Nigeria, are offered to both international and local organizations in the business industry.
KPMG seeks to ensure that all their clients reach their prime in the marketing industry by providing a welcoming and enabling environment for their staff to build a career in auditing. The KPMG stats include trained, dedicated, and competent professionals who are knowledgeable in providing advisory, auditing, financial, and tax services in Nigeria.
As one of the largest financial institution, the KPMG salary structure in Nigeria, have become very common under the search bar of individuals interested in advisory and auditing firms. The salary structure of KPMG workers is of large interest to job seekers in marketing-related industries to the firm.
The staff at KPMG receive good salaries along with bonuses and added packages to encourage them to deliver their best to the auditing firm. The hierarchy of workers at KPMG largely affects how the salaries are dispersed in the company. The staff with the highest ranks like managers receive the highest pay in Nigeria, while the ones down the rank like interns are paid lowest.
The salary structure of the other big four auditors, that is, Ernst and Young (EY), Deloitte, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) are relative to the KPMG salary structure in Nigeria.
This post gives details on the KPMG salary structure in Nigeria
KPMG Salary Structure In Nigeria (2022)
The details on the KPMG Salary Structure In Nigeria based on how much KPMG staff are paid monthly and annually is given below;
- Intern: Interns at KPMG receive the least salaries. These interns earn about ₦37,500 each month.
- Analyst: KPMG Analysts earn a monthly pay of ₦120,667.00
- Audit Associate: This category of workers is paid grossly ₦144,000 – ₦157,000 monthly. KPMG salary structure in Nigeria of associates is ₦2.16 million – ₦2.36 million annually.
- Senior Analyst: The average monthly income of senior Analysts at KPMG is between ₦180,000 – ₦216,000; their annual salary ranges from ₦2.14 million – ₦2.6 million
- Trainee IT consultant: A KPMG Trainee IT consultant in Nigeria earns from ₦2.42 Million – ₦2.56 million yearly.
- Audit Senior associate: A KPMG Audit Senior associate earns about ₦241,000 – ₦259,000 monthly; ₦3.07 million – ₦3.37 million annually.
- Semi Senior associate: The KPMG salary structure in Nigeria of Semi Senior associates is from ₦3.36 million – ₦3.63 million yearly.
- Advisory associate: The salary of KPMG Advisory associates in Nigeria is from ₦3.85 million – ₦4.17 million yearly.
- Advisory Senior associate: An Advisory senior associate at KPMG earns a yearly salary of ₦5.48 Million – ₦5.99 million
- Senior associate: The annual salary of KPMG senior associates in Nigeria is ₦5.59 million to ₦7.77 million
- Manager: The KPMG salary structure in Nigeria for the managers is a yearly income of ₦12.6 million – ₦13.6 million
Method Of Selection For KPMG Internship Program
KPMG as an auditing firm in Nigeria is one of the best places you can work in. They run a paid internship program, the salary structure of their graduate trainees and staff are very handsome.
KPMG runs an internship program to help develop the potentials of undergraduates and graduate students from different institutions in the country. The interns at KPMG have a good knowledge of the operations of KPMG as an auditing firm. The KPMG Internship Programs help young individuals reach their full potential in the finance industry.
KPMG gives their interns a solid ground and enabling environment for maximum attention and learning. The interns are given responsibilities that are commensurate with their authority in the firm. KPMG interns are taught how to work on clients’ projects and technical skills. They function with experts that will train them to perform at their best in the firm.
Interns are allowed to pick their areas of interest like the practice and non-practice divisions. The experienced professionals that train the interns ensure that they are equipped with the right skills to function effectively in Marketing firms.
KPMG Internship Undergraduate Program
Steps for applying for the KPMG Internship Undergraduate Program:
- Online application: Interested interns are to pick an online application form from the company’s official website. Applicants are to complete their biodata with their academic qualifications and work experience
- Online essay assessment: The applicant will be mailed an essay question based on the core values of KPMG as soon as his application form has been reviewed. This is done to ascertain if the values of the applicant coincide with the core values of the firm.
- Telephone Interview: On completion of the essay, applicants are to mail the essays to the reviewing officer who would go through the essay and schedule a telephone interview. Questions that would be asked by the telephone interviewer will be based on the educational qualifications, work experience, and other details of the applicant’s CV.
- Offer letter: This is the last step to the application process. The offer letter will contain the applicant’s preferred unit, start and end date.
KPMG Internship Graduate Program
- Fill out the online application form with correct details on the applicant’s biodata.
- Aptitude test is run to ascertain the applicant’s suitability for the position. This test is GMAT-based.
- Situational Judgement Test (SJT): The Situational Judgement Test is used to find out the reactions of the applicants to real-life situations, especially in scenarios with KPMG clients.
- The interview: This is in two parts: the Assessment center and One-on-One interview. Team spirit is tested here with different tasks and individuals.
- Offer letter: If the applicant is successful, he receives an offer letter with details on his employment with KPMG.
KPMG Salary Structure In Nigeria: Compensations And Benefits Under KPMG
KPMG has a good reward system for their staff consisting of veritable compensations and benefits. They encourage employee engagement and competitive advantage. KPMG helps organizations identify special aspects of their business to connect their aspirations with their accomplishments.
KPMG Salary Structure In Nigeria: Offers By KPMG
Board Remuneration Committee Support
Design of remuneration strategy
Merger and Acquisition Support
Training and reward programs
Gratuity Review and scheme management
Pay structure design
Compensation and Survey of Benefits
Administration and design of equity incentive schemes
Design of short-term incentives (Profit sharing, bonuses, etc)
International assignment development
Loan Staff provision
Contact Information of KPMG Nigeria
The head office of KPMG Nigeria is situated at the center of excellence – KPMG tower, Bishop Aboyode Cole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Official website: www.kpmg.com
E-mail: [email protected]