The 2022 fantasy football draft season is about to begin. I can’t wait to see the twists and turns of my fantasy draft. Each league is very unique, but that makes fantasy football so much fun, right? From work leagues to friend leagues to family leagues, fantasy football has influenced our lives because fans can’t imitate in other fantasy sports.
It was around that year that fantasy managers began to consider expert rankings, strategies, and formulas in the hope of developing the perfect plan to dominate their fantasy league. Perhaps you too apply to that explanation. Are you trying to decide which player you need to draft and which player you should avoid? Are you an early draftsman looking for last-minute advice? Looking for advice on slow sleepers? If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you are in the right place.
In the coming weeks, we will rank top players in each of the four major fantasy positions: quarterback, running back, wide receiver and tight end. These rankings also include a detailed breakdown of all Steelers players considered draftable in a standard 10-team or 12-team league. Today, we’ll look at a position that causes a lot of turmoil each fantasy draft season, the quarterback.
If you have any comments on these rankings, please comment below.
1. Patrick Mahomes | Kansas City Chiefs
2. Josh Allen | Buffalo Bills
3. Justin Herbert | Los Angeles Chargers
4. Lamar Jackson | Baltimore Ravens
5. Kyler Murray | Arizona Cardinals
6. Joe Burrow | Cincinnati Bengals
7. Jalen Hurts | Philadelphia Eagles
8. Dak Prescott | Dallas Cowboys
9. Aaron Rodgers | Green Bay Packers
10. Matthew Stafford | Los Angeles Rams
11. Russell Wilson | Denver Broncos
12. Tom Brady | Tampa Bay Buccaneers
13. Derek Carr | Las Vegas Raiders
14. Trey Lance | San Francisco 49ers
15. Tua Tagovailoa | Miami Dolphins
16. Kirk Cousins | Minnesota Viking
17. Mitch Trubisky | Pittsburgh Steelers
Trubisky was the most underrated signature of the Steelers off-season. I sincerely believe that he will surprise some people if given a fair opportunity. His best season was arguably 2018, ending as QB14 in the standard fantasy league, even though he played only 13 of the 15 major fantasy weeks. If Trubisky could have participated in each of the 15 weeks, he would have been able to easily finish up to QB10 if he could participate in almost every fantasy league, including the enders early in the season. All he needed was 15 points in each of these games to overtake Cam Newton and sneak into the top 10.
You should also pay attention to Pittsburgh’s coaching and atmosphere compared to Chicago. I believe Matt Nagy has a more aggressive mindset than Matt Canada, but the Canadian playbook simplifies the path outside the pocket and takes advantage of Trubisky’s strengths as the center is heavier. Adapt. Bears fans were also toxic to Trubisky. He was hated from the moment of choice and wasn’t given a fair shot. In Pittsburgh, a more friendly atmosphere, from the fan base to the entire city, benefits Trubisky from a spiritual point of view.
The last thing we have to see is the aggressive firepower surrounding Trubisky compared to what he has in Pittsburgh. When Trubisky ended as QB14 in 2018, the players in the starting skill positions surrounding him were: Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen, Allen Robinson, Taylor Gabriel, Trey Burton. He is now heading for an explosive attack with talented young players such as Najee Harris, Diontae Johnson, Chase Claypool, George Pickens and Pat Freiermuth. Chicago’s offensive line was undoubtedly better than Steelers’ current line. They boasted two pretty impressive rookie guards, the Pro Bowler and James Daniels. Nevertheless, the overall packaging is much better in Pittsburgh. If the Steelers could get the most out of Trubisky, no one would want to play against this team in January.
18. Zach Wilson | New York Jets
19. Ryan Tannehill | Tennessee Titans
20. Trevor Lawrence | Jacksonville Jaguars
21. Matt Ryan | Indianapolis Colts
22. Daniel Jones | New York Giants
23. Justin Fields | Chicago Bears
24. Davis Mills | Houston Texans
25. Baker Mayfield | Carolina Panthers
What do you think of Mitch Trubisky? Fantasy This year’s soccer? How high do you think his upper limit is for Matt Canada’s attack? Don’t forget to share your thoughts on this and all things fantasy football in the comments section below!